Health & Safety
Our mission has always been to provide non-toxic beauty with stringent sanitation practices. We are now taking more precautions to ensure the health and safety of our team members and community. I hope this transparency gives you the necessary information to make the decision of when returning to BellaBar feels right for you.
For your reference here are some of the standard sanitation practices we have always performed.
HOW WE KEEP YOU SAFE:
- All stainless steel tools (clippers, nippers, pushers) are always sterilized in a hospital-grade autoclave and bagged in sterilization pouches with indicator strips between each service.
- Non-metal supplies such as buffers, nail files, sponges, etc. are always single-use and then thrown away.
- Pedicures are either waterless or done in a free standing copper basins rather than whirlpool baths (which are breeding grounds for bacteria)
- Pedicure basins are disinfected with a non-toxic and EPA registered disinfectant between each use.
- All towels are changed between each service and laundered throughout the day.
- Our technicians wear a new pair of nitrile gloves during each service for their safety and yours
WHAT WE ARE ADDING
- Stations will be separated 6 feet apart, to allow for physical distancing.
- We’re asking that each guest please thoroughly wash and sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Following CDC & state guidelines we will allow only one service provider to work at each station and cannot allow multiple services at the same time, such as a manicure and pedicure.
- No additional guests will be permitted in the spa
- Our team members will wear face coverings at all times when performing services, and we encourage guests to wear one as well.
- Team members will have temperature checks prior to shift.
- Service providers will change into new aprons after each guest.
- Each team member is OSHA certified in Safety & Sanitation and Rejuvenate Certified in Infection Prevention
- New 48-hour cancellation policy or subject to 100% service fee for canceling and rescheduling.
- We cannot accommodate walk-in clients until further notice.
- Updated our cleaning protocols so that surfaces like tables, door handles and the checkout area is constantly disinfected
- Common areas will have hand sanitizer readily available
- We have upgraded our HVAC filters to increase the quality of air and ventilation in all working areas
Thank you for trusting in us to keep you safe and thank you for your continued support.
With love and gratitude,
Owner, BellaBar Beauty