This product is currently sold out.
Our PMS Pills offer broad-spectrum support for the cluster of symptoms that is PMS.* They're carefully designed to correct a variety of unpleasant things that can happen during your period—like mood swings, sadness, irritability, anxiety, fatigue, trouble concentrating, cravings, headaches, body aches, and bloating.*
We distilled decades of research to bring you the best anti-PMS formula science has to offer.* All natural, no drugs.
Each bottle contains one month’s supply.
- PMS Pills should be taken daily.
- One dose = Two compact, high-potency tablets.
- For best results, take one tablet in the morning and another in the evening. PMS Pills can be taken with or without food.
- Solving PMS problems often takes time. While many users report some benefit after using PMS Pills for one full cycle, results are cumulative and the benefits become stronger with each cycle of use.
- GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN, NON-GMO
FAQ: If I only have PMS symptoms for a handful of days each month, why do I need to take PMS Pills everyday for my whole cycle?
- To successfully manage PMS Pills, all phases of the menstrual cycle require support, not just the phase when PMS symptoms manifest. This is because the body’s stores of many nutrients are in constant flux throughout the menstrual cycle. Sometimes they’re at their lowest point before PMS symptoms manifest, and those lows can trigger even worse symptoms. So it’s important to supplement consistently to ensure those lows don’t happen. Remember that results are cumulative, and benefits from PMS Pills will gradually increase in strength the longer and more consistently they’re used.
Vitamin B6 helps make dopamine and serotonin (aka 'happy chemicals' in the brain). No wonder it’s favored by naturopaths and physicians for warding off depression and anxiety.*
Calcium may help correct PMS symptoms, like mood swings, backaches, and sore breasts. Large studies show the worst PMS happens to those who don’t get enough calcium.*
Iron is a natural fatigue-fighter. Iron also powers the conversion of tryptophan to serotonin, which may help to boost levels of this important anti-PMS chemical in the brain.*
Magnesium, according to clinical studies, works in synergy with vitamin B6 to thwart mood changes. Magnesium works alone, too. Research shows it can soothe headaches and reduce bloating.*
Zinc levels are in flux throughout the menstrual cycle, and tend to plummet just as PMS kicks in. Research shows those who supplement with zinc face fewer PMS symptoms like depression, dizziness, and constipation.*
Rhodiola, an adaptogenic herb, has been used for millennia to quiet anxiety, manage stress, and stabilize emotions. It’s said to energize the brain's cognitive functions, helping to clear the mind and sharpen concentration.*
Saffron is a vibrant spice with antioxidant and anti-depressant properties. Multiple studies show it can naturally tweak brain chemistry to lift the mood and curb an overactive appetite.*
L-Tryptophan helps make serotonin—a feel-good chemical in the brain that regulates mood, appetite, and sleep. Researchers think it can be helpful for keeping mood swings, cravings, and sleep disturbances in check.*
It takes some additional ingredients to make tablets pharmaceutical-grade and highly-absorbable. Here are some other things we added, and why:
Microcrystalline cellulose is wood ground into a superfine powder. We use it to hold the pills together so they can be pressed into hard tablets.
Dicalcium phosphate is just another form of calcium (the kind that bones are made of, in fact). It helps the other ingredients flow easily through the pill-making machine.
Croscarmellose sodium is plant fiber crossed with two types of sodium-based compounds (sodium hydroxide and sodium monochloroacetate, if you’re curious). We use it to help the pills dissolve in the body, so you can absorb all the good stuff inside.
Magnesium stearate is magnesium bound to vegetable oil, and is found naturally in foods like flaxseed and sweet potatoes. It’s slippery and makes the pills easy to swallow.
Silica is the second most abundant element on Earth (besides oxygen), and is essential for healthy bones, skin, hair, and nails. Its super absorbent and helps the pills swell up in the stomach so they can be digested and absorbed.
Zein is a protein in corn. We use it to coat the outside of the pills. It protects the inside from contaminants, prevents the edges from chipping, and keeps things looking polished.